PLAN YOUR IVF CALENDAR
- PLAN YOUR IVF CALENDAR
- First step in preparation for IVF treatment
- Choosing the best IVF Centre
- What are the risks of IVF treatment?
- What should I eat to prepare for IVF?
- If you are planning for IVF treatment in near future follow these steps to improve your success.
- How to choose a fertility clinic?
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
High Success Rate
No Hidden Cost
First step in preparation for IVF treatment
Choosing the best IVF Centre
You must know few things before preparation for IVF Treatment.
If you are advised for IVF treatment by your fertility specialist then prepare yourself for a long Journey. This treatment can be physically, emotionally and financially draining and take months together to finish. You should understand the procedure of IVF and discuss with the fertility counsellor before you embark on the journey. After doing research on the fertility process you must select a good fertility clinic.
What are the risks of IVF treatment?
During IVF treatment medications are given to stimulate the reproductive systems. As a result, women are exposed to high levels of oestrogen, which the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences lists as a known carcinogen. But based on current research, scientists say there’s little cause for concern.
- Conceiving multiples is the most common complication of gonadotropin treatment. Of these pregnancies, two-thirds are twins and one-third are triplets.
- Though many couples consider this a blessing, carrying multiples increases risk of miscarriage and other complications.
- During stimulation for natural conception or IUI if three or more follicles are growing to maturity or if blood oestrogen exceeds a certain point patients are asked to stop the injections in order to prevent a condition called hyper stimulation.
- Women who take a gonadotropin occasionally develop ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (OHSS). OHSS happens when a woman produces too many eggs after taking the drug. The ovaries rapidly swell and fluid accumulates in the abdomen, or around the heart or lungs. About 10 to 20 percent of gonadotropin cycles result in a mild form of OHSS, which can cause sudden weight gain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea, but usually goes away on its own. In 1 to 2 percent of gonadotropin cycles, OHSS is severe enough to require hospitalisation and can lead to blood clots, kidney problems, or very rarely, death.
- Women may notice breast tenderness, rash or swelling at the injection site, bloated abdomen, or mood swings during fertility treatment.
What should I eat to prepare for IVF?
Success of IVF can be enhanced by adopting a healthy lifestyle and diet. Taking diet containing less carbohydrates and more proteins can help reduce weight and improve quality of eggs and sperm. Take more water and citrus fruits to detoxify the body. Adding vitamins can help improve the success of IVF treatment. Eat whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Choose lean proteins, like fish and poultry and low-fat dairy products.
- Over the counter medications
- Alcohol and caffeine
- Chemical cosmetics
- Processed and Fast food
- Long rides and biking
- Strenuous work or exercise
If you are planning for IVF treatment in near future follow these steps to improve your success.
- Quit smoking and drinking
- Take your vitamins
- Eat fertility-enhancing foods
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress
- Use breathing exercises
Women undergoing IVF have significantly less sexual desire, interest in sexual activity and satisfaction with their sexual relationship, compared to women who did not require IVF. Hormonal treatments used in assisted reproductive technologies, such as IVF, may affect women’s sexual experiences and pain.
Couples who are unsuccessful in becoming pregnant in IVF treatment often need emotional support for further treatment. Counselling and information might be regarded as more important than for couples who achieve a pregnancy and have a child for these couples. New options and new assisted reproductive technologies give the childless couples opportunities and/or wishes to start new treatment. Couples really having a good and secure relationship can take decisions on adoption.
Long-term infertility is stressful in itself and IVF treatment is demanding for both the women and the men. Women show a greater tendency toward depression, anxiety and feelings of stress during treatment periods. If the treatment is unsuccessful the couple faces new decisions such as whether or not to undertake a second or third IVF treatment. In those decisions there are economic, emotional and physical considerations to be discussed and considered.
How to choose a fertility clinic?
The IVF centre must be nearby so that you don’t waste time in commuting as the process requires frequent visits. It is a long process and requires frequent clarifications.
Every time you have some or other queries you may not be reach your fertility specialist. You must be in touch with the fertility counsellors and support staff around. Try to note down your questions and clarify from a fertility nurse or coordinator during the treatment process. For the same reason find a clinic with sympathetic support staff.
Make sure the fertility centre you visit has all the advanced reproductive services. The fertility services include IVF, ICSI, IVM, IMSI, PGD, Blastocyst culture, Assisted hatching, donor egg programme, surrogacy etc. At times, you may require to apply selected process to your IVF journey. The fertility centre should have adequate facilities for all investigations like hormone tests, genetic tests and counselling and imaging techniques.
Enquire about success at the clinic from the other patients and reviews from the web. Google reviews are mostly non-biased and project a clear picture about the IVF Centre. Academic background of the fertility specialist and embryologist also should be investigated.
Preparation for IVF Treatment – IVF/ICSI is not a sure success treatment. It depends on the patient profile, the expertise of IVF specialist and Embryologist. It also depends on the quality of drugs used, culture conditions which varies among Fertility clinics and IVF laboratories. Due to the repeated failures IVF packages become very costly for the trying couple.
Femelife Fertility has designed several discounted packages to meet the varying needs of patients. Many centres charge for each service individually, and these pays can significantly increase the total IVF cycle costs. Femelife Fertility prefers discounted fees, which are designed as a single price that is paid prior to starting of IVF cycle. This package can be spitted up with the help of a finance company into monthly EMI.
In vitro fertilisation, or IVF, can cost tens of thousands of rupees and may not be covered by your health insurer. Many women undergo two to three IVF cycles, making it very expensive to try to have a baby using this method. You must plan for finance before preparation for IVF treatment.
If you’re seeking treatment, there are loan options including personal loans and loans from fertility financing companies. Alternatives such as credit cards, home equity loans and fertility grants can also help cover the cost.
Since IVF may take several cycles to get success it becomes a costly affair for many. However cumulative success for IVF is better and can be achieved with few cycles. Many patients conceive on the first try but others may need further treatment.
The only way to find out how much treatment will cost is to set up an initial consultation. Cost of IVF treatment in India is expensive but at Femelife Fertility infertility treatment is cheaper with high IVF success. Hence Femelife Fertility is the best IVF centre in INDIA.